Salmon Fishing Terms and Conditions
- All guided or non guided fishing days require payment in full to secure which is a Scottish salmon fishing industry standard.
- J Monteith trading as “Salmon Fish Scotland” who’s address is at c/o Barclay & Co. Mill Road Industrial Estate, Linlithgow Bridge, Linlithgow EH49 7SF or any person assisting it shall be liable
for the consequences of delays or restrictions from adverse weather,
obstructions, repairs or damage to navigational works, flooding,
shortage of water, transportation restrictions, industrial action,
fuel-rationing, shortages of or non-availability of fuel or any other
cause and reserve the right to restrict the activity if unusual or
hazardous conditions prevail. Neither Salmon Fish Scotland nor any
person or company assisting or collaborating with it shall be liable for
death, personal injury or illness. However nothing in this agreement is
meant to exclude liability for death or personal injury due to
negligence on the part of Salmon Fish Scotland.
- If a booking can be re-let, refunds less an administration fee
will be made. It is often possible to re-let sport at short notice at a
reduced rate, in such cases the shortfall will be deducted and the
- We recommend that clients insure against cancellation since if the sport is not re-let all payments will be forfeited.
- All sportsmen must have third party insurance against sporting accidents.
- All instructions and decisions given by stalkers, keepers and
ghillies will be final and must be followed. Failure to comply with such
instructions or decisions may result in the cancellation of the rest of
the tenancy. In the event of cancellation under the terms of this
clause, there will be no right to a refund or compensation.
- Where appropriate all sportsmen will be required to comply with
instructions to clean tackle which has been used on a fishery where
there is a risk of contamination by the Gyrodactylus Salaris parasite
and sign the declaration supplied by Salmon Fish Scotland.
- Salmon Fish Scotland reserves the right to cancel your booking in
which case we will offer an alternative booking of equivalent standard
or a full refund.